Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOOK AT ALL THOSE TINY PEOPLE





There is an intern at work who is about 16. She has brought in her own 2 foot Mac screen and wireless keyboard from home and she is the first person who thinks I'm an old loser. I know it's won't be the last time, but it is the first, honestly, because people ask me for id when I buy cigarettes so, even though I've felt like a loser before, I've never felt like an old one. Anyway, she did show me something pretty awesome the other day and it's this screensaver. It is a series of different locations in Japan filmed using tilt-shift video (or hi-speed photography) which changes everything to look like it's in miniature. They put out new scenes every 2 months or so, along with a different music selection

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...