Thursday, June 16, 2011

GIFT-WRAPPING EMERGENCY? LET ME SHOW YOU TO THE GIFT-WRAPPING ROOM


Some people might say I'm a little bit obsessed with Tori Spelling ... I'm sorry but how can you not be? Is she a freaky, skinny, black man in drag? I think so. She's also married to someone called Dean McDermott so I'm probably going to be related to her. The reason I want to talk about her today though, is that Petra Ecclestone, daughter of Bernie Ecclestone, has just bought her father's $150 million dollar house in Los Angeles.  Known as The Manor, it is the most expensive house in America, and boasts 26 bathrooms, car parking space for 100 cars, a room of dolls and ... wait for it ... a gift wrapping room. A gift wrapping room? Who possibly imagines they may need one of those? I have been playing a game with myself, it's called "Rooms I would prefer before a gift-wrapping room" and so far I have come up with: a disco room, a fancy dress room, an arts and crafts room, an I don't feel like seeing anyone else but life size mannequins of myself room ...

6 comments:

  1. Beer room. Mirror room. Zero Gravity room. Mermaid room. Cave of Forgotten Dreams room. Conspiracy Theory room. Civil War Nostalgia room. Batman room. Cornflakes room. Friction room. Room of Victory.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of those rooms that serial killers and stalkers have with creepy photos and newspaper clippings related to their victims. (We're talking about rooms we already have, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I call that one "my bedroom."

    Also, Lava Lamp room. Glass Eyeball room. Dungeons & Dragons room. Advanced Dungeons & Dragons room. Room for Dancing the Robot.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...